June 4th San Jose Soccer and F1 Card Show! Vendor Tables
**please note, purchasing your table on the website does NOT guarantee the table, you will have to go through the approval process below to finalize your spot. Also actual table location may vary slightly from the rendering shown.
Vendor Approval Process:
- Pick a table and purchase the spot! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AopLtlwngEnppx8jhFkKuZ7Ur2MoNBmh4WL0W_SR_X8/edit?usp=sharing
- Click on the google form link to fill out the questionnaire so we can get to know you more! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeia3j34ikj_h9tpIBrC41cqIKW-JzvUzGXI1a6XefMgQmMZg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Your application will be reviewed within 5 business days.
- You will be notified if your application will either be approved or denied. If denied, you will receive a full refund on the table purchase. We are not liable for any other costs associated with this that you may have incurred. If you have conducted yourself respectfully within the community you should have no issues!
- Once approved, you must execute the liability waiver to finalize your table agreement.
- Any questions, please email email@example.com
Shelving is not allowed behind unless there are no tables behind (outer ring)
Show Hours - Saturday June 4th
- Vendor Setup 830a-10a
- Show 10a-5p
- Tear down 5p-6p
- Trade Night / FIFA Tourney 6p until close!
The Guild House
420 S 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Standard Vendor Table Details
- Fees are based on the grid shown, higher traffic tables cost more!
- 8 ft table will be used includes table cloth covering at 1-2 chairs upon request
- Each table comes with 3 free admission wristbands
- Each pod or standalone table will come equipped with at least 1 power strip to share.
- Breakers row will include a TV monitor above to broadcast your stream.
- Additional requests may be available for an additional cost
- 1 Ticket for 1 lunch meal is included with each table
Code of Conduct
- This is a family event, please conduct yourself as such.
- Please represent our hobby and sports with the utmost dignity, “Can’t we all just be friends”
- Please leave your egos, grudges, and weapons at home !
- We are not liable for any actions that occur inside and outside of the venue.
- Please be wary of your belongings and valuables.
- Security will be provided, however we are not liable.
Recommendations, these are recommended to help build our community and NOT required:
- Fill some small team bags with base cards to give to the children!
- Have affordable items for all customers, from $5 packs to $50 slabs! Let’s make our hobby affordable.
- Donate an item for an attendee raffle
- $25 min raffle item will get you featured on the big screen for up to 3 minutes to showcase your table!
- Share your knowledge of Soccer and F1, or other sports to the attendees
Loading and unloading details
- Unloading before the show begins will start around 8:30am Saturday morning, We will be cycling in cars 2-3 at a time to drop off and take into the venue, please have help!
- Loading when the show ends will begin promptly at 5pm, we must be cleared out by 6pm !
- Convention Center Parking $24/day
- 501 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113
- Street parking is available at your own risk
- Do NOT leave valuables in your car!
Food and Beverages:
- GuildHouse offers a full bar with some limited food options
- Food Truck - will be available from ~11a - 4p
- Pele’s Ice Cream Truck - will be available from 1-3pm
- Main room will have vendor tables and breaking stations. Come find the slab or raw card for your PC, or have some fun and rip a couple of packs or boxes open!
- The back Parlor Room will be made available for chilling and trades !
SJC - San Jose Norman Mineta Airport (10 mins)
OAK - Oakland Int’l Airport (45 mins includes some traffic)
SFO - San Francisco Int’l Airport (50 mins includes some traffic)
San Jose Hilton Room Block - 300 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
- $199/nt + Taxes, 10 rooms per night are blocked, once those are reserved, I can request more rooms to be added at this special rate!
- Must use this link to gain this special discounted rate!
Hyatt Place - 282 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113 https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/california/hyatt-place-san-jose-downtown/sjczj?src=corp_lclb_gmb_seo_sjczj
Four Points Sheraton - 211 S 1st St, San Jose, CA 95113 https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sjcfp-four-points-san-jose-downtown/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2&y_source=1_MTUwMjc4MC03MTUtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ%3D%3D