2022 San Jose Card Show
Soccer and F1 Oriented Card Show:
Produced by Pat's Pulls and special collaboration with Sunday League Investors
- Vendor Setup 830a-10a
- Show 10a-5p
- Trade Night / FIFA Tourney 6p until close!
- Ages 16 and older: $5 Pre-Sale
- Ages 15 and younger FREE! Children 15 and younger will get 1 free ice cream as well from 1p-3p !!
- Wristband will be issued for each paid entry
SJC - San Jose Norman Mineta Airport (10 mins)
OAK - Oakland Int’l Airport (45 mins)
SFO - San Francisco Int’l Airport (50 mins)
Code of Conduct:
- This is a family event, please conduct yourself as such.
- Please represent our hobby and sports with the utmost dignity, “Can’t we all just be friends”
- Please leave your egos, grudges, and weapons at home !
- We are not liable for any actions that occur inside and outside of the venue.
- Please be wary of your belongings and valuables.
Parking Info: CLICK HERE
- Best *FREE* place to park: Lot Near I-280
- Convention Center Parking $20-25/day (1-2 blocks away)
- San Jose State University West Garage - $5 a day
- Street parking limited.
- Will be hard to find due to a festival going on at the same time
- For Trade Night, the supermarket lot is free, after 6pm
- Lot is NOT connected to Guildhouse
- Do NOT leave valuables in your car.
- We are NOT responsible for any personal belongings
Food and Beverages:
- GuildHouse offers a full bar with some limited food options
- Food Truck - will be available from 11a - 4p
- Pele’s Ice Cream Truck - will be available from 1-3pm
- 1st 100 kids, get a free scoop of ice cream
- Main room will have vendor tables and breaking stations. Come find the slab or raw card for your PC, or have some fun and rip a couple of packs or boxes open!
- The back Parlor Room will be made available for chilling and trades !
Purchase: Admission Tickets HERE
Vendor Participation: Register HERE